I’ve been writing this for a couple of weeks now and I’ve suddenly realised I haven’t mentioned Evie yet!
Evie is my 7 month old kitten.
She’s a pretty big talking point because she’s cute, adorable and hilarious. The main points are as follows:
- She eats marmite, mayonnaise, toast… anything. She steals it from my plate when I’m not looking.
- When I go for a walk, she waits at the end of my road for me to come back. That’s when she isn’t insisting on walking with me.
- She considers us inseparable best buds. If I’m doing my make-up in the bathroom mirror, she is waiting in the bath. Fact.
- Evie sometimes sits on my shoulder when she has nothing better to do. She also favours the ironing board and plastic bags.
- She poses as Usain Bolt.
- She has no qualms about waking me up when she’s feels I’ve overdone the lie in.
- She insists on being part of everything; she even “helped” make the Christmas cards. Oh, sorry those the two of you who will receive a card with a pawprint on it…
I think this will be one of those posts where I keep updating it, she’s constantly finding crazy and amusing new habits to form!
Does using my art, fashion and lifestyle blog as a homage to my cat make me a crazy cat lady? Quite possibly.