Feeling pretty feeble this evening – no exciting photoshoots or revelations about my day for you to feast upon. Yesterday was pretty exciting, but for reasons to be revealed way into the future!
I still wanted to give y’all a little something – and the very best thing I could think of is the gift of music. (No, I’m not getting out my acoustic guitar).
Here are my top tracks:
1. The Last Shadow Puppets – Standing Next To Me
2. Buzzcocks– Ever Fallen In Love With Someone?
3. John Lennon – Instant Karma
4. Paloma Faith – Upside Down
5. Last Shadow Puppets + Allison Mosshart – Paris Summer
6. Regina Spektor – Us
7. She&Him – Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?
8. David Bowie – Let’s Dance
9. The Beach Boys – I Get Around
10. The Arctic Monkeys – R U Mine?
I doubt there is a soul alive who likes all these songs (other than me) but I hope you at least find something to make you smile! And most importantly, if you ever feel like you need cheering up… this is the thing to watch. Try not to combust when you feel the Bromance tension. There’s certainly a lot of it.